Select an alliance airline to detail the virtual career of the alliance and all the requirements, procedures and processes to be part of it.
All relevant information will be detailed below so you can be part of .
The admission process for consists of a theory test with a weight of . Bearing this in mind, the total weight of the admission process must be equal to or greater than to be able to be admitted. Finally, the maximum time presentation of theory test will be minutes.
The principals requirements required by are:
- Be greater than or equal to 18 years old.
- Have an account in IVAO and / or VATSIM.
- Be willing to take training and check-ups for aircraft ratings.
- Be willing to fly at least 2 hours per week.
- Speak Spanish or English.